CPV Educates aims to create a better world by teaching the next generation about energy and the choices we make about its use. Some energy related resources that we find helpful are noted below:
- Department of Energy - Office of Energy Efficency and Renewable Energy Education
Find teacher resources to get K-12 students excited about clean energy & information about planning your green career.
- Save On Energy
Read this energy savings story about a boy’s quest to save energy.
- Department of Energy – Energy Saver
Energy saving DIY projects for your home.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
A student’s guide to global climate change.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration - Energy Kids
Learn more about energy and its history while playing games and activities.
- Energy for Keeps
An illustrated guide for everyone who uses electricity.
- Science Kids
A fun place for kids, teachers and parents to learn about circuits, lightening, batteries, conductors and all kinds of interesting electricity topics.
- Switched on Kids
A place for kids to learn how to use electricity safely.
- California Energy Commission - Energy Quest
A site for those who “quest” information on conserving energy for our future.
- Energy Star
Where kids learn to be an “Energy Star!”
- Home Energy Conservation for Kids
Understanding Energy Conservation for Kids (special thanks to Hannah from California for sending us this resource)